Sunday, November 14, 2010

Customer Service Advice to HP From a Soldier

On top of being one of the smartest, most interesting people I know, Ken Brennen sends me good finds for Gro--um, Mixed Reflections.  He found this video from a soldier in Iraq who was asked by HP to pay for one of their techies' advice on how to fix the crappy all-in-one printer he was using.

Since we've all been on the lousy end of the stick with customer service from big companies at one time or another (some more frequently than others), I thought I'd share this with you. It's pretty funny.



Oh how many times I've wanted to do just that with a printer, computer, cell phone, television or other piece of equipment falling short of its promise. Good luck with PR on this, HP!

8 comments:

Mr. Charleston said...

Operator error. He should have hit it with the first shot.

Marvin said...

HA!

Liz Mays said...

I especially love the way it ended!!! Too funny!

Audubon Ron said...

I am sooo hip. ROFLMAO. That printer is all BUSTED UP!!!

Erica@PLRH said...

I sure hope he gets a new printer that works!

ballast photography said...

Too funny. I've been tempted before to drop, kick, and toss and otherwise beat the crap out of bad products, but this type of decisive action was truly inspiring.

M L Jassy said...

He can come over here and protect my freedom anytime! Rrrr...

nursemyra said...

I'd love to see the response from HP