Friday, May 15, 2009

What if they mated?

It's pitiful that on many days, I get so exhausted that I'm asleep by 8 pm (if I'm even home by that time). Most of these early bedtime evenings, I wake up in a couple of hours and do more work.

Perhaps the greatest travesty of my unusual bed time is missing Late Night with Conan...soon to be a vestige itself as the Big C moves to a more prime time slot. One of my favorites from his show (not to be trumped by "In the Year 2000") was "If They Mated." I won't make you watch the entire 8 minute compilation from YouTube, but at least take a few moments to humor yourself.

Personally, I'd love to see Sarah Palin mated with Andrew Dice Clay. What would that look like? And which two celebrities would be the most intriguing mated pair? Gropius needs your thoughts.

1 comment:

Erica@PLRH said...

That's just disturbing.

Most of them look like Muppets with bad plastic surgery.