Monday, May 25, 2009

A fresh approach to paper towels. Can they soak up annoyance too?

Honestly, I've been a little angry this weekend. It's silly, I know, when there's so much to be grateful for. But there are some situations that have gotten on my nerves to the point where I took advantage of this 3 day weekend to wallow. In retrospect, I'm even more agitated at the time and mental energy I've pooped away on them. Alas, sometimes you just need to process.

I would share the details, but I totally get it that you don't like reading rants unless they're funny. And I'm too annoyed now for that.

So! Instead, I'm bringing you a really exciting tool for your home, car or office. Paper towels! It's amazing to me that some of the most ridiculous items make it to "big time." (Like crocs, for instance.) So it's back to basics, baby.

I literally had no idea of the depths of paper towel utility until I watched this College Humor video. Take a gander yourself. It's the best 2 minutes you'll spend this hour. No more sham wow's for our household.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have a pet you need the paper towel

Erica@PLRH said...

If it makes you feel any better, I was a real grouch this weekend too.