Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Um...You Do See That Shark, Right?

This isn't exactly the photo I wanted to show you, but if you check out the lower right corner, you'll gain a good sense of perspective from my friend's tank. It totally looks like he could be classified as dinner, without the slightest problem.

In the picture I really wanted you to see, he's looking directly at the camera, and in the distance, you see Large Marge making her way from behind. Tried plopping it in, but you can't make out the details.

What did you say? Reef sharks usually don't attack people? Frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn. Get me the hell out of there.

So yes, I do appreciate people who can enjoy the sport and wonderment of diving. I also appreciate the ability to navigate right here on the ground, with the outstanding certainty that a fish the size of Donald Trump's ego won't be on top of me.

1 comment:

Erica@PLRH said...

I'll take my chance with a shark over an alligator any day.

If a shark doesn't find you tasty, he'll spit you out. An alligator, on the other hand, will keep on munching.

Of course, I'm saying this with confidence and have never been as close to a shark as your friend in the photo!