Friday, May 22, 2009

Need a Laugh? I'm Becoming Fond of these Sources...

If laughter seems like a noun of the past, don't give up before you look at these winners.

  • Cake Wrecks. Good grief there is some funny shiter on this site. Winner, 2008, for the best Food Blog.
  • Awkward Family Photos. You have to read the captions to chuckle. Funny stuff.
  • GoFugYourself. An all time classic.
  • BurnThis.Com Pure, pure comedy. ....Although, the thing about her kids being a pain in the rump is a bit harsh.

So word to the wise, if you are offended by the content in these fine web logs, don't blame Gropius, just change the channel. Any others to add?

4 comments:

Erica@PLRH said...

Where do you find this stuff? I obviously don't get out enough.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. Good for a laugh or good for a reflection. I wish I was as dedicated to my blog as you are to yours. You are my blog idol!

Mixed Reflections said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mixed Reflections said...

P.S., Did I mention, I am going to start calling all of my problems "kids" too? She's a genius...and sooo offensive.