Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Fan

I'm a big fan of...
  • People who make me laugh
  • Krispie Creme chocolate iced donuts
  • Imagination
  • Toni Morrison
  • U2: any & all, from the old days to the new
  • Tampa Bay Rays baseball
  • Baskin Robbins chocolate chip ice cream (and milkshakes)
  • Saturday afternoons
  • The World According to Garp
  • Peppermint Mocha
  • Honest politicians
  • When I can crack myself up with fantasies (see above)
  • Good conversation
  • People-watching
  • Rain
  • Making a stand
Way too many other things to list. What are you a fan of these days?

9 comments:

Marvin said...

I'm a fan of your writing. ;-) And of the things you like.

Leah said...

I love peppermint mocha too. My boys find it crazy that I drink coffee that taste like toothpaste. Hahaha!

nursemyra said...

Blogging, reading, arthouse films, travelling, True Blood, Tofu with chili and lemongrass sauce, toffee apple martinis.....

M L Jassy said...

I'm a fan of my favourite blogs including GROPI Vs Edwardio! I'm a fan of changing names and words spontaneously to amuse myself. I'm a fan of friendly house cats and an Italian emporium of indulgence in Melbourne called Brunetti's - best pastry and Italian treats ever.

Erica@PLRH said...

Sugar, Coca-Cola, sleeping in, a 50 meter long course swimming pool all to myself, playing footsie with hubby, the boys doing chores without being asked...

Anonymous said...

All good things to be a fan of...love your list!

Anonymous said...

It's great to make lists of things we love! A few of mine are Chipolte, Project Runway, dancing, blogging and vacations!

nursemyra said...

.... uh oh, I forgot mah jongg

Uncommon Blonde said...

honest politicians ... I like the idea but do they exist? ;)