Monday, August 31, 2009

Craigslist: a great demographic representation

So I've never really used Craigslist before, but I'm searching for random items that I feel like I need--well, "need" on a temporary basis. Like an exercise bike. Not that we have any room for one, but I would totally use it every now and then. My prediction is that it would go over just like D-Man's had-to-have guitar. It's fun to use for 2 hours until you realize it's a lot of work to make the desired things happen. Nevertheless, it's on my list.

Any who, here's some frequently appearing Craigslist crap for the Sarasota/ Bradenton area:
  • Walker, 4 wheel with hand brakes
  • Walker and shower chair
  • Jazzy Pride 1121 wheel chair
  • Pronto 41 mobile wheel chair (what do you do with a wheel chair that's not mobile?)
  • New folding walker
  • Walking cane VERY NICE
  • Etc. you get it.

Yes, this is the land of canes and crutches...Glad to have that sense of place confirmed by Craigslist. Wish me luck with the bike.

2 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

I'm impressed that all of the people with walkers know how to use Craigslist

Anonymous said...

How many of those walkers and crutches and canes had to be used because of the aforementioned exercise bikes?