Friday, August 7, 2009

Things I Didn't Know Would Happen Today...

Little did I know that today I would...
  1. Eat pizza for the third time this week. Although it's without a doubt one of my favorite comfort foods, enough is enough.
  2. Tear a ginormous hole in my skirt at work and literally have to staple it together to get through the day.
  3. Pay $18 for dry cleaning two garments.
  4. Read the rants of two local waring publications on Facebook. (I'm totally with you SRQ.) Here's a direct link.
  5. Unfriend someone on Facebook I had previously unfriended and accidently friended again. (Too much ultra-conservativism shoved down with every status update.)

No, not the most exciting day, but you know, it's life.

1 comment:

Erica@PLRH said...

Media people can be so mature and professional. Some days it's such a pleasure to work with them. Don't you agree?