Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Little Pre-Prep: Diapering a Chicken

I'm so excited about being an aunt to my brother & sis-in-law's baby! The baby that is now 14 weeks old...in the womb. The one that still has another 6 months to go.

And I see that my brother is even more excited.
So excited that he has already gone out to purchase a package of diapers.

And practiced on the dog's plush chicken toy.

Hmm. Never pegged him for being quite this prepared. I hope they start working on colleges soon.

3 comments:

KimC said...

He'll diaper the (real) baby a few times and then he'll be over the novelty of it and learn to ignore it (or pretend to), but I give him credit for practicing.

Anonymous said...

He seems to be down with his shiznit

Anonymous said...

I think Hodges is more excited that people are leaving comments about his craft than the baby!!