Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Crystal Ball is Broken

I'm feeling an odd sense of directionless lately. Directionless: is that even a word? It must be like "irregardless," SO not a word but misused so many times Webster finally added it to the dictionary. How pitiful is that? And notice I have already diverged from the topic.

I just went to look up my horoscope a few moments ago--just for kicks--and the page said "Currently under construction. Come back later!"

I'm feeling the need for a big change but don't see the particulars of it just yet. I have a terrible habit of ignoring the signals of necessary change until it's forced upon me. The big "C" usually comes with a considerable amount of discomfort. I'm so not up for that. And am not sure what's in store for an alteration, but the feeling of heaviness is there. I'm utterly drained and emotionally exhausted this week. Is that what's causing this? Must be something more.

Who has the crystal ball? If you're out there, could you please return it? Where can a girl get a good, reasonable horoscope online anyway. I'm a Taurus. Tell me what's in store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great posting, gropy. i wish i had the answer you're looking for. i hope that part of your malaise is the natural aftermath of losing a dear friend and coming home to shit at work and even a sick dog! we have to believe that the sun will come out tomorrow and it'll all be better. hang in there! r.

Erica@PLRH said...

I've often had what I like to call an overwhelming feeling of overwhelmingness. (I haven't checked Webster's for that one yet). I also sometimes feel that I should be doing something more defined with my life. Luckily for me, this past week I've been so overwhelmed to even think about being defined.

Try DailyOm.com for a good horoscope.

PS - try to enjoy the weekend!

Erica@PLRH said...

A good day to start drinking, eh?

Usually a cup of tea does it for me at the end of the day. I think tonight calls for a glass of wine!