Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Passing On

I can't quite feel the appropriateness of blogging in a forum like Gropius about someone very dear moving out of this life. So I've been silent for a while.

I'd thought I'd share something simple, a photo of a lovely sunset the day after her passing, along with the words of one of my favorite poets, Robert Frost.


"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."


I'll miss you, Ingrid.

2 comments:

Erica@PLRH said...

Ingrid sounds like an amazing woman. She led a blessed life, you are blessed to have known her, and now she is at peace.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a beautiful start to my day, Gropy. r.l.