Friday, November 6, 2009

2 Entertainment Recommendations & 3 Unnecessary Objects

With less than 45 minutes to go, I've made it to the daily blog post. And I have only 4 short comments:

  1. See Sarasota Ballet's performance of Contact at the Asolo. The first part is a little weird, but it's uphill from there and the dancing is extraordinary. Makes me wish I was a dancer and not such a klutz.
  2. If you're headed to a business meeting, hey, can you do me a favor? Leave your boobs behind some cotton, polyester, silk or wool. They're called clothes. And they're considered "traditional" for a reason. I was appalled by someone's...overexposure...during a gathering of professionals today. I've never been to a strip joint (or care to), but I have a feeling what it might look like after today's showing.
  3. Kier, the musician/comedian visiting McCurdy's Comedy Theatre this week, is talented and hilarious. Can't go wrong there. You can still catch him at McCurdy's through Sunday.
  4. Please, if you have a big head, consider, just consider, sitting in the back of the room. This week my view has been obstructed by large craniums at least 3 times. I know it's not their fault, but it's not mine either. I'm only 5'2". All I'm saying is just think about it.

1 comment:

Erica@PLRH said...

I've heard Contact is excellent. I need to get over to see it before it closes.

I also heard about the "girls" hanging out at your meeting yesterday. At least they were able to provide you with some blogging material!