Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi! I'm a psycho!

There a few people I know who operate like this:

Tuesday:
"I care so much about you, and also love everyone in the world--everyone! Each and every human being in the world is my very best friend. Truly. But you are my best friend. And...you are brilliant!"

Wednesday:
"You are completely out of line and everything you suggest is stupid (including what I told you was brilliant just yesterday). And that last idea of yours tops it all off. STUPID! The ENTIRE WORLD is stupid!"

Thursday:
"I am a deeply caring individual, with a sensitive heart of gold. Did I tell you how much I care?"


Note 1: No, these aren't friends or family members.
Note 2: I don't take any of this personally, but really, isn't life too short for this doo doo? Are there meds for this?

2 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

What is scary is that I have known one of these people. One minute she was preaching about being a promoter of peace and the next, screaming obscenities into the phone. Very very scary.

Anonymous said...

What? You don't understand my schizo split personality? What part of it don't you understand? That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. And I've heard everything. Because I invented hearing. And I think in Zoroastrian when I'm dreaming. Did I tell you about my nightmares? You were in them. NO. You are them. No I am. What?