Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well, it's been one of those days...

Ever have someone tell you how to do your job when they have no clue what they're talking about? Obstruct progress because they're hard headed and pathetic? Make a big fat mistake and refuse to correct it, all the while calling you the time-wasting perpetrator?

It's been one of those days. And really, identifying myself as a victim is something I refuse to do. We all have bad days, and that's exactly what they are. Nothing more. But humor me and allow me to bitch on the safety of your screen. It really helps.

The details aren't important. But know that every egotistical punk in the world is on my doodie list at this moment in time. Okay, that's a lie. There are two in particular I'm thinking of. And I would do something enjoyable, like imagine them in a very compromising situation but there's nothing more pathetic than the state they're in right now. Losers.

It sounds bad, I know. But that's the harmless part of my therapy. It stays here on the screen. So tell me about your bad days...have any lately?

2 comments:

floridawinediva said...

Know the feeling. Riddle me this......I get the whole generational gaps in a work place. We need to be more understanding of each other. But why is it that the young always have to compromise for the older generation when it comes to technology? Why does a decision process always have to be so complicated? Why do businesses continue to have the wrong people sitting on the bus that make the right people on the bus want to drive it off the cliff?

Anonymous said...

i have some people in mind who should be smashed into those bus seats (and i do mean without seat belts!) i'll help you drive, too! i have a feeling the worst is far from over, and tomorrow may bring a whole new set of worries. aye carrumba!