Friday, September 25, 2009

The Bradentucky Christening

If you guessed this is a partially eaten chocolate creation, you would be right. If you also guessed that Husband was the one who left the teeth marks in place of her left breast, you would also be right. And finally, if you guessed that this little abomination was made by our neighbor's mother for her granddaughter's Christening, you would get a perfect score of 3/3.

Insults to your intelligence aside, my guess is that you probably earned a 2/3 score on this odd quiz. It's been my limited experience that the usual party favors for infants on auspicious occasions are a little more...traditional. You do know that we live in Bradentucky, Florida, right?

P.S. This writing took approximately 5 minutes. The "sort of" chocolate goddess has now vanished and is being digested. Not sure what it tasted like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is funnier...the huge bite out of her chest or the rather large and totally babelicious breast remaining to be nibbled. You peoples is sick, sick, sick!

I don't even want to think about what they pass around at a bris in Bradentucky (the service when Jewish boys get circumcised). But then again, what boys in Bradentucky would have a bris?

Erica@PLRH said...

I assume the baby is breast-fed?

bernthis said...

I have no comment. My jaw is on the floor and I'm not able to speak

Anonymous said...

my jaws r chewing tata.

Anonymous said...

sorry my mouth is full