Friday, July 17, 2009

Honestly, Flanders...

...you know how much I love you, so is there a need to test that by making me get out of bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to let you out at either 2 a.m., 3:14 a.m., 4:27 a.m. or a combination of these?


It seems that you're on a roll now for timed moonlight pee breaks. And I do feel guilty leaving you at home all alone while we're off at work everyday. Based on your limited car rides with us, I'm sure you believe that we're visiting drive-thrus for McFlurries, walking at county parks and going back and forth to the vet all day long.

But, sweetheart, we're actually working. Which means that my behind is tired when I get home. And I could really use the sleep.

All that said, you are still famous enough to have your old pal Gary mentioned in a quiz about Gropius yesterday. That's right, the sweet peeps at work composed a little test about us as a game and included a question about the growth on your head we removed, fondly named by D-Man. Now how is that for recognition?

1 comment:

Erica@PLRH said...

On the plus side, at least Flanders is waking you up before it's too late.