Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Am SO Annoyed I Forgot the Camera

Today is Day 1 of a trip to Miami with four co-workers for a technology Conference. If there's one mistake I made already, it's the failure to bring my camera along. Already, we've seen some interesting things.

We all rode down together today in a white global warming bus (a large SUV belonging to one of our tribe that fit us and our motherload of crap quite comfortably). Our faithful and considerate IT man spent the 3.5 hour journey hammering away on his presentation while covering his mouth with a surgical mask. He's got a tiny sinus infection and was concerned about contaminating our car air. Aw, shucks, have you ever heard of anyone so thoughtful? I just wish I had a photo...

The hotel is beautiful, and we've got a nice ocean front room with two double beds. And we can enjoy the view of all of the freaks walking about on South Beach to our hearts' content. I'm in husband's home turf, the place where he spent hours working in the Cleveland and probably doing things I don't want to know about. I miss the bald man already...

Just found out that the two boys on the trip have a nice, comfy king sized bed to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures. of the two co-workers in the king bed. now!