Sunday, October 10, 2010

Once in a Lifetime


Ah, the first birthday of the most gorgeous little girl in the world.
How fitting--a dainty pink cake.

"Um...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with this.
It's...staring at me."


"Oh. Oh I see. This tastes kind of...mmmmm....So THIS is Publix buttercreme.
Seems like I just grasp it with my hands and..."

"...smear it all over. And then sit back in a sugar coma."


"So what happens now?"

Here's the final damage. She did a good job, eh?
I love my little niece. Birthday cake: she totally gets it now.

8 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

What a pretty little girl! You captured a very special day in beautiful pictures. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with this new tradition of nude birthday cake diving. But I could become familiar. Love your pics, as always! r.l.

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos!!! Happy 1st birthday!!

M L Jassy said...

Supercute. That is exactly how birthday cake should be eaten.

25BAR said...

Long live the most gorgeous little girl in the world!

Marvin said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

These shots are so special! I love them, she is just a little sweetheart.

nursemyra said...

She is just adorable