Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pungent Products 2

Today, for the first time in a long while, I cleaned my desk at work. I went to grab the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and accidentally dumped out what seemed like a quart of disinfecting juice from the one-wipe-left container.

It landed right in the croch and all down the left pant leg, creating a very realistic impression of a bladder control issue. After reviving from the "pee in your pants" look, I realized that I had assumed a very pungent odor.

The fact that I was wearing an ample level of disinfectant capable of killing cold & flu viruses didn't do much for me. I'm already sick.

Thanks for nothing, Clorox. Oh well, at least the pants aren't bleached. As for my desk...now I can't find anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A perfect time to have used a dousing of your Pungent Product!!!!!