Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dancing in Sarasota....

So this guy named Matt has a funny dance. He was paid by Stride gum to travel to a gazillion places around the world to do "The Dance." I'm so ready to do this in Sarasota. With or without you, Matt. It would make a great and bizarre video to incorporate The Dance in front of...

  • ...U.S. 41 on prostitute alley.
  • ...Hollywood 20 on a Friday night.
  • ...outside of the Sarasota Opera before a performance.
  • ...at any and all Fall fundraising dinners.

Who's in?

3 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

This video makes me happy! I love it, however, I would probably wimp out on doing it anywhere in public ... unless I was drunk (which could be fun)

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so in! I LOVE this video!
let's do it:

*at the Hob Nob
*at Republican headquarters
*in the Whole Foods salad bar aisle
*in Marjorie North's front yard
*at the next board meeting
AND for our grand finale...

at our next LF staff meeting!!!! RL

Christina Pitchford, PA said...

This is the best thing I've witnessed all week. I was almost in tears which I'm sure was inspired by the music though I can't understand the lyrics.

I'm in for around town too, by the way, if you can get Becca, Maura and Sharon to join us in tacky 60s prom dresses. Let me know the time and date.

My only suggestion is to also do this on election day.