Friday, September 5, 2008

Mooned!

Every once in a while, a mooning occurs here in Sarasota. Let me tell you, it's a big event.

After one of those stressful weeks, leaving us feeling a little less than average, a great feeling of accomplishment overcame the husband today. Riding around in the company Magnum, he was followed relentlessly by a young group of ladies who finally caught up with him at the light.

The window rolled down and out popped an ass, barely covered in a scanky T-back.
The story was compelling enough for him to share it with me over our wait for dinner this evening. Perhaps after being married for a while, having a tween-aged kid and working relentlessly, it's nice to know someone else really wants to show you their ass.
I asked if it was a nice one. "It was a young one," he replied. Good husband; good, good husband.
I just want to know why he didn't think to bring out the camera phone. It would have scared that little girl, and she just might have become famous here on Gropius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can "hear" his laugh.............. and "see" the twinkle in his eyes Funny I am sure the girls wanted to chock the "old guy"......... on a dare!!!