Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cynthia Davis Rocks

I've met the coolest people through the Gropius blog. Some of them came here first and I started following them; others I found online in the twisted mazes of navigation and exploration.

I can't remember how I landed on the Running with Letters blog, but Cynthia Davis is such an entertaining writer, equipping each post with just enough details to make every "story from the ordinary" intriguing. I lover her use of metaphor. 

When I discovered her beautiful tiled seahorses, I knew one of them would make the perfect housewarming gift for Brother and Sister-In-Law and for my Goddess friend who left me here and moved out to Arizona.  I was able to select the colors, which she carefully glazed, designed and assembled into these lovely reminders of tropical seas:





Thank you, Cynthia, for putting so much love and care into their creation.  They're beautiful and the receivers couldn't be more delighted!

Bloggers everywhere: it's not only nice to support your fellow social media partners but you end up with unique booty you cannot get anywhere else. Visit Running with Letters and share the love.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Gina said...

those are beautiful! love them - i'll check out the link. :)

Liz Mays said...

I love those and I hope to be able to buy one some day!

M L Jassy said...

I saw pregnant seahorses in Thailand - coolest animal ever. RWL is an inspired craftslady!

Erica@PLRH said...

Cynthia does rock! Those gallery people don't know what they're talking about.

Anonymous said...

I needed some info and was searching on Yahoo UK for it. I visited each of the first 10 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond message board in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I wanted!

Cheers peeps at gropiusvseddie.blogspot.com and keep the fantastic effort up.

[color=#992211][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [/color]

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Oh, these are incredible!

ballast photography said...

I have been traveling for days and returned to find this sweet post! Thank you from the bottom of my heart--I feel all warm and fuzzy now and so thankful that we blog-met and hopefully will someday in real life, too. It was so much fun making your seahorses. I hope they arrived at their destinations safe and sound and that the recipients enjoy them as much as you do :)

Bear Trap said...

We absolutely love ours!!! It goes perfect with the Wally Howard blue in our bedroom!! Susie you rock!!!

Anonymous said...

We love ours!!