Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Story of Anus Christmas Cookies

Husband has quite the little bond going with Neighbor across the street. I'll admit, they are very good neighbors. It's a sweet family: mother, father, little girl, older boy. The father is Husband's bud. They have a beer together after work, spend countless hours doing God only knows what in the "man cave," and do great home improvements together to help one another out. I call him Larry's Biotch.

So Husband has been on a real cookie kick this year, making batches and batches of his mother's Christmas cookie recipe. He delivered them to Neighbor and family a few days ago. And then, after work, it all came out.

Biotch:  "My wife prepared a tray of cookies for me to take to work. They included the cookies you brought us, man."

Husband: "What? You gave my Christmas cookies away? You didn't eat them?"

Biotch: "Well we ate the peanut butter and chocolate chip ones. The other ones weren't...us."

Husband: "So wait, you don't eat Christmas cookies? You don't like them?"

Biotch: "Yeah, I liked the ones my mom made--especially the anus cookies."

Husband: "Wait...Did you just say you like anus cookies?'  [And again... ] You eat anus cookies?!"

Biotch: "Yeah. You know that stuff that tastes like licorice? What's so funny about that?"

Husband: "Oooohhhhh, you're talking about ANISE, not anus. Hmm Hmmm...You like Anus Cookies! You like Anus Cookies!"


Obviously, Husband's Biotch will never live this down. It's all over neighborhood. And all over my office. And all over everywhere. It's too good not to share. The Biotch's mom would probably be beside herself if she knew how her baking is being portrayed.

6 comments:

nursemyra said...

That's hilarious

Audubon Ron said...

...and that's why I stay in my Man Cave and never come out...

SuziCate said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Hahahah, and now it's all over the interwebs!!! hahahah

M L Jassy said...

That cookie monster should get a slap on his anus.

Anonymous said...

There's no way I can post what I'm thinking on this one. That's just the way it is when words indiscriminately butt up against one another in my head.

Notary Sojac

Smokey Stover