Saturday, June 27, 2009

How totally appealing...I'm ready for you.

Driving back to Bradentucky today from a morning at the Sarasota Farmer's Market and a little Eco-Fest at Laurel Park, I was loving the fresh exposure to the environmentally friendly, politically inclined and conscious populace.

I quickly broke right out of that frame of mind after citing an old pick up bearing a bumper sticker with "I'll Take You to XTC."

Mmm hmmm. I can hardly wait! Tell me where to sign up. The good 'ole boys inside were preparing for a well planned trip to Hooters, telling from the passionate left turn off of US 41. I'm sure the waitstaff there will be fast and fresh to the standing offer as well. Sigh.

2 comments:

Erica@PLRH said...

Have you seen the Hooters' billboard on 41? It reads, "The original stimulus package." UGH!

Uncommon Blonde said...

No comment here ... I learned my lesson about making Hooters comments one night after telling a story and then finding out a friend had worked there in college. It's funny now but I felt really bad!